We all follow the leader...
OOC: are you wanting to wrap this up soon? apologies for the fail post ><
300+ 3 points

“Sometimes to protect people you have to hurt others, even your own family.” The Aquila's voice was rough and his eyes spoke the truth of his words. The man before him had hurt his own family before in the protection of the others and he would do it again, would do it countless times over until the end of his life if he had to, to protect those that his leadership promised safety to. Makhesthai agreed with him, agreed with that mind of thinking for if one of his brothers or sister had turned on its siblings like their mother had done to them then he would have protected the others from both his Moma and his sibling and bore the scars for his family.

A strange calm came over Makhesthai, and his blue eyes glazed over as he looked at the doggish Aquila, he spoke and his voice was strange and echoey, not like the normal voice at all. His mind floated away to a far away place and a phrase half remembered from dreams came to him, something that Gabriel needed to know to keep the pack safe, his voice was monotonic as he spoke,

....In a year's time she would come for me, in a year's time she would threaten those most dearest to me, in a year's time I would rip her shriveled black heart from her devil's chest and I would feast upon it while her body lay unrespected in the dirt... His eyes closed for a second and his head fell forwards and suddenly he jerked as though struck and raised his head. His eyes were no longer glazed over and he looked about himself confused, what had just happened? He looked at the leader with his confusion, he shook his head trying to clear his thoughts

Messages In This Thread