Kiss with a fist
[html]

wc 392

The land was quiet, not even the birds dared stir much from their nests or holes in the bases of the still standing foliage. She did not blame them, food would be hard to find right now for any creature. Homes were wrecked, creatures trapped in every species, large or small. There was a padding noise, a crunch of powder to her east and her dark ears swiveled. Her gaze did not falter. Dead set upon studying what she had used to cherish for warmth and comfort. A scent came upon her nose and Tala let out weak smile. Geneva, she had worried of her recently, not having heard of her, nor her family. She felt her sit down beside her in the bank. A dainty hand was placed upon a gentle shoulder and Tala finally let her gaze fall upon the woman. There was a weak hearted smile upon her lips, broken and weak. She would still need some more time to recuperate from this mass devastation. "I don't know if I will rebuild. I will just move. Thank you though." Her words were near a whisper.

The willowy woman she so respected was showing her kindness, even though she knew very well that her own home had been broken as well. Geneva was truly a wonderful soul. Her head let a single nod fall before a heavy exhale fell from her lungs. The hand that was on the back of her head fell to her lap to clasp the other. Her knees came together and she pulled them up to her chest as amber fell shut. She wanted to help other people rebuild their lives just as she needed to rebuild her own. Everything was crazy right now. Tala had made some mistakes lately, she needed to make them right by spending more time with her pack as a whole. She would not let her mind falter to the point of such state again.

"How was everyone at the Ranch during the storm, Geneva? I know Jefferson lost his arm, but how is Pripyat?" Even though the boy was very much able to take care of himself now, he was still her son. As well as part of the pack at that. Her eyes opened again to gaze upon the willowed woman with a look of genuine worry and curiosity.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread