The flux of life is unpredictable
[html]

word count: 257

"Don't you think I know that?" Ty suddenly spat out in a vicious snarl, going back to his habits from Mexico. He immediately had to take a few seconds breathing to calm himself down, he had not come here to argue and shout at her, he wanted to at least be diplomatic. "I know what I did to you was wrong, abandoning you without much explanation..." He said. "But you have to understand, I had just returned after doing horrific things to other wolves, and it's not like could hide what I did very well."

His eyes glided up to hers, his half-tail drooping in shame. "I didn't want your good name, your good reputation...to be associated with me." He admitted. "I loved you, and I thought about what it would be like to stay with you." Ty's words were torn, broken, his hands clenching into fists. "I didn't think I could wake up to your face every morning and not see how far away I had come from you." His tail then jolted up as his hand reached out to grasp her shoulder. "But I was wrong, and I'm here to make up for that, I want another chance with you...or to at least beg for your forgiveness."

His eyes now bore holes into her, his form attempting to get close to hers with each word he spoke. It had been too long since he had been with a woman, and Pontiac had been a woman who would have stood by him until the end, no matter what he had done. Why hadn't he seen this before?

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread