The flux of life is unpredictable
[html]

The male’s harsh words made her jump she couldn’t help but to yelp as the world came out of his mouth they were so angry. Pontiac knew that it might have been warranted with how she kept on the fact that he left her on the borders but that was what stung; it hurt so bad being left there alone. She gave him the room that he needed or that maybe she thought he needed when he started to exhale breathing back in slowly. The tan and white female was not sure really what he wanted her to say, or even to do. She had been hurt, and hurt badly by him.

She sighed shaking her head; did he just not get it? ”Do you think I would have cared about my ‘good’ name? Ty you could have killed Jefferson and I would have been there faithfully for you, with you like a good mate should be. I know that you would never hurt someone without a good reason. Though that day…that day you left me on the ground crying and begging…you killed a part of me…” She shook her head she was at a lost to do, she loved Itzal she did, but…but Ty…they would always have something. She rubbed her arm her fur coming off little by little with each nervous rub, she did not want to be alone all her life, she wanted a family, but at the same time she did not want to be left again. She was at a loss of what to do…, then she felt his hand come down upon her shoulder, she jumped she wasn’t sure what to think. She wanted to run into his arm, snuggle into him and cuddle the days away…but then there was Itzal. She jumped her eyes jumping up to match his, his own eyes seemed just as hurt and lost as her own only thing was he was not trying to hide his feeling with in his eyes as she was. She had to be strong she had to be the stronger out of the two, she could not be hurt again. ”Ty…” She whispered starting to step forwards as she sighed stopping as she lifted his hand softly of her shoulder holding onto his hand and then letting go of it as she started to cry again. ”I love you…but I can’t be hurt again…Give me some time to think about an ‘us’ …Oh and Ty…I could never hate you…I will always love you…so you do not need to ask for forgiveness from me…you need to find it in yourself…” She closed her eyes as she lowered her head turning away as she walked away from the male, she did not want to do this, but really she felt like she was being pulled in to two different ways. The tan and white female heart crumbled into so many small pieces.

OC WC:400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread