Under new stars
Aletha ended up wandering around lost as if in a mist. Were would he stay so she could say sorry. About to give up she drifted to the trees. The rabbit now cold and damp from being in her jaws was hanging limply and about to fall from her mouth.
Suddenly the big black wolf seemed to appear out of no were, or her senses had really dulled. She lept like a deer in the air and dropping the rabbit with a soft thump onto the cold earth.
"Noah!" SH perked her ears happily at seeing the old scarred male who had helped her so much this day. Then the circumstances of why she had been so rude to run. Her face turned into a heavy frown.
"Noah! I'm so sorry I ran away. But I got exited at being in a pack, so I had to run and I didn't think much of the consciences in till after I had caught this here rabbit, then I noticed it was getting dark so I stopped to see the stars for a second then I remembered you and how I had been so rude and ran off and making you and myself disobey the alpha and my first order too, so I ran back to the beach as fast as I could have and when I got there it was to late, so I ran around looking for you, and once I was losing hope you showed up, even though I had been so rude as to run off. So I brought you this rabbit as an apology and thank you for helping me get into the pack." She said it all quickly in one breath. Panting a bit at the end of her rant she looked up ears tucked back on her head smiling sheepishly hoping for a sign.

Messages In This Thread