she killed it with kisses and from it she fled
[html]

Word Count → 381

<3 <3

The mare was happily receptive to the young girl's touch, even leaning her nose into Sage's warm, tanned palm. A smile spread across the hippie girl's face at that; it was good to know that animals still felt the same about her, even here. She cooed a soft introduction to the equine in low-speech, before turning her sun-colored eyes to the lovely vision atop the horse.

"H-her name is Nana," the pretty woman said in her attractively accented tone.

"Oh, hello, Nana..." Sage muttered softly, petting the mare gently and saying the same in low speech. "And this," she said, motioning for the handsome boy to come closer once more, "is Lennon." He was in reach of her as well, and so she leaned over to give him a healthy pat as well.

"And I am Alaine Winters, Apothecary of the Cour des Miracles pack."

"Alaine?" she asked, considering the name as well as being sure she'd heard it properly. "That's a very pretty name." Sage was a person who felt that names held the very essence of someone's spirit, their personality, their being. They told a story, at least.

"And who might you be, Miss? What is your purpose, out here alone?" asked Alaine.

Sage could not blame the woman for wondering; after all, these were pack lands, and being so close to them without coming in was strange for an outsider. But what was she doing there, after all, really? Sitting and thinking about Juniper Peace, about Daddy... dreaming of other places. She did get that longing, sometimes, to be back in Juniper Peace, traveling. To be near such close family. Of course, here she had China, Clover, Kaena, and even a few others, but it just wasn't the same.

The tanned Lykoi girl cleared her throat, realizing she'd taken longer than she should have to respond. "My name is Sage. Sage River Lykoi, I live in Inferni;" she introduced with a smile and a happy tone, "though I'm not quite sure why I was out here." Her gaze ran away to the sea. "I suppose I was in need of a nice, calming place to think. I love the sea, I really do..." she said, her voice trailing off with a slightly sad twang, for now she was practically forced to remember those things she'd managed to put out of her mind for a moment.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread