she killed it with kisses and from it she fled
[html]

Word Count → 356

Sage is riding without tack, btw. ;o

Where would they go? Sage didn't know, but the prospect excited her no less than it would've had she known. She knew nothing of this land, and it's land made her feel welcome at every turn. It's energy was different from Inferni's; she liked it, and she took deep, longing breaths of it's salty air. The closer they got to the sea, the stronger the scent became. As their small caravan came to a halt, the intensity of the smell peaked.

The terrain had become harder, more sparse, but no less beautiful to the tanned Lykoi girl. Her smile broadened once they stopped. She watched as the Lady Alaine dismounted from Nana with grace, doing the same herself an equally soft step.

"We will go by foot from here. The horses are best left behind." the woman stated, a small curve on her lips. "They will be safe here. Your stallion will not roam?"

Clearly, she knew just where they were. Sage replied with her own blossoming grin and a shake of her head. "He surely will not, with such a lovely companion as Nana beside him," Sage offered; if Lennon was anything like her, which he was, he would not turn down pleasant company in favor of wandering alone. Lennon had taken to the mare quickly, and stood contentedly by her side, nose to the ground as always, hoping to find any edible plant matter bursting through the rocky ground.

Easily she would follow Alaine, but only her. Sage may have been trusting with this woman, but did have some standards for whom she would trust. Generally, the girl's first impressions were correct, although it was true that her judgments had been wrong before, and may be wrong again in the future. For now, though, she kept close to the collie-woman, and remained mostly silent as she was lead through the attractive terrain towards an unknown destination that was captivating even yet.

"This place is beautiful," she breathed softly, "If I weren't tied to Inferni, this may have been my home," she admitted as golden eyes roamed in awe, staring about as they walked.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread