SCRAM: Super Critical Reactor Axe Man
[html]

Lots of speech, but I figured it would be helpful to give him all this information! xD

She was glad he seemed so interested in what she had to say. Maybe she was not rambling, but he seemed to be wanting more, savoring every bit of information she had fed to him. She smiled and sat down, curling her tail about her in a cat-like manner that she tended to do often. She started to dig up bits of information in her head, things he would like to know, random facts, and so on. There was a lot of history and Faolin knew about most of it. Whether it was from Segodi, Gabriel, her mother, everyone seemed to have a story to tell. Phoenix seemed to know quite a bit too. She had slowly collected information over the years and she thought maybe she should write it all in a book one day.

"Well, let's start with the current members of Inferni. I have a lot of information, whether it seems relevant or not, I'll just tell you anyway," she said pausing for a moment before thinking of who other to start w ith then Gabriel himself! "Gabriel, well, I'm not sure how much you know about him. He was born to a large litter, his parents are Kaena Lykoi and Ahren de le Poer. I never met Ahren, but apparently he still resides in the lands. Kaena has left and come back many times, and when she finally left, Gabriel took over. His siblings have come and gone too, a lot of other's come and leave as they please, you'll get used to it. Well, he has lead for quite a while now, I've been the newest sub-leader since," she stated, wondering who to go onto next. Well, she guessed she would keep with the current members, the next one that came to mind was Hybrid.

"Then, next in the ranks would be Hybrid, he's my littermate, he's a rough guy, but he's been one of the only other constants in my life, so many others come and go as I told you," she laughed and shook her head. "He HATES, absolutely HATES wolves, in fact he once killed this one wolf that had pissed us both off and he took his remains and spread them all over this territory and then used his intestines as a skipping rope," she nodded and couldn't help but laugh at the thought, that was Hybrid in a nutshell. "He's kind of crazy, but aren't we all, he joined Inferni after I so gracefully killed our father. He was a rapist and I thought he killed my mother, but that is a completely other story that I will tell later. He wanted to kill me for the longest time until we came to some kind of understanding with each other I guess. He trains the youth in our pack, he does a lot. He's an asshole sometimes though... well, most of the time. She watch yourself around him, but I can't see you having a problem, you'd probably get along great," she said, thinking of other faces coming to mind.

"Samael Lykoi, that guy is as fucking nuts as they come. He's related to Gabriel through Kaena, that was one of Kaena's litters, although his siblings have dropped off the face of the planet it seems. They have all been really twisted since they were puppies," she shuddered at the recent development in the news of Samael. Having sex with his younger sister, but she did not feel that was news that quite needed to be shared. "Let's just say incest and rape along with murder, crazy, et cetera and so on are words you would think of when you think of him," she shook her head and then realized she did not know the male that well and so her information was kind of short.

"Then there is Molochai, he has come and gone with Kaena, he's always stuck by her side. Somewhat of a momma's boy I guess, but in different ways then you'd think of. He always helped raise her litters and stuff, I didn't really get to know him, but I grew up with him along with his siblings. He is from Gabriel's litter. He has only recently returned, but surprisingly without Kaena. I think something happened, although I am not sure. Him and Gabriel have this kind of understanding with each other, I think," she paused, feeling her mouth go dry. She was not used to talking so much and she could only stifle a laugh at the thought. Her red eyes turned back to Anselm while she thought of who else to talk about.

"Next would be Rachias. She was Kaena's last litter along with Andrezej and Arkham. Although, Arkham is missing, he went missing in the fire," her throat went dry and she could not help but feel sick to her stomach. He was probably dead... all because Faolin wouldn't go back and look for him or let Rachias back. Gabriel and her had to keep Rachias from running back into the fire. She missed the sweet boy so much. "When Kaena left, I basically just picked up as their guardian... sort of, Rachias went to live with her father who was the leader of Clouded Tears. A hybrid named Laruku Tears who also has a very fucked up past. I haven't really seen him around, we met on a few occasions. In fact, he got in a fight with my mother when she was pregnant with Hybrid and I and resulted in a stillborn, but that could have been from anything," she shrugged. "Poor Rachias, she is one of the only other ones that has not really left 'Souls at all now that I think about it, the poor girl is heart broken though. She's quite feisty, but overall a sweet girl," she nodded, biting her lip and swallowing.

"Ugh, before I continue, there is one coyote I have to warn you about. He's not afraid to even mutilate others of his blood. He's a disgrace, all his time he could be put into hating wolves but instead turns on his own clan. His name is Andrezej, he's Rachias' brother. He threatened to kick me off a mountain once, and then tried to attack my children. Gabriel exiled him out of Inferni. But, knowing him, he's still kicking somewhere around here. If you ever meet him, don't be afraid to kill him, he's better off dead I think anyway," she sighed, thinking of the boy. He was a monster. Who would kill their own kind? It was pathetic, the only ones that could offer him something. Hybrid had tried with that one, but he was a failure, even from the beginning.

"Then there is my mother Asphyxia and her son Toxic, Toxic's father Naloxone has disappeared along with his two sisters Garnet and Midnight. Asphyxia had hooked up with Segodi a long time ago while she was pregnant with me, but left a little later on and left Hybrid in the care of Segodi while I left with her and went back to my father. We lived with him for a long time, he was abusive and tried to molest me while beat her up every other day, then finally she tried to escape for the nth time and I thought he killed her, but I ran, ran all the way back to Inferni where Segodi took me in. I found out she was still alive, then went and tracked down my father and killed him, Hybrid followed me back and well, that was basically it in a nutshell, she returned again, this time with kids. Toxic is young, but he's learning and probably in need of a bit of guidance, but he's no where like Andrezej," she laughed taking in a breath. She paused for a few moments. She was not sure of the newest members but that was about all she had on the current members. It was not much but she hoped it help. "What else would you like to know? I'm sure I got a bank of information," she laughed, rolling her shoulders back. "I could go on to all the packs that have been here and about a few particular wolves that used to reside in the old lands. Not sure if they are here now," she smiled again, could she possibly talk someone's ear off. Well, this would definitely be proof if she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread