Dance of Wood
[html]

WC: 337

Shawchert smiled, the man took his presense well. that was good. He nodded at the man when he said he was doing well and asked about Sky. Shaw knew that Fallen remembered the miscarraige, who wouldn't when put in a position that he was. Shawchert smiled.

"She is very well. Things are finally getting back to normal I think. I'm doing well also, though this storm had done a number on the village."

He was not without work now, that was for sure, and the summer would be just as eventful what with possible performances, and other things going on that he hoped would happen. He wouldn't know though, not yet. He had not ignored the man his comment, though he was silently contemplating what he could say. There was wood everywhere, it depended on how one used it.

"Well there's some planks of wood in the old hardware store. Did you need a new violin then? Perhaps i can help."

He said offering his services. Maybe, just maybe this might help him get out of his slump. To build an instrument he had never heard of before; until Jensen came along; would be an adventure all its own. Shaw knew he was good with wood, and had proven that by teaching himself most of what he knew, learning along the way with his travels and curiousity. He knew that an old dog could learn new tricks and he was ready for it.

"Perhaps i can help you get it built? I have never built one, but if you know how, or have something about it, I think i could easily make you a violin."

He offered, yes, this was a good thing, if he could do this, it would surely bring back his inspiration to finish working on some of the houses or even figure out what he can carve to rebuild his collection he had lost in the storm.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread