M - if you walk away, i'll walk away
[html]

Herp! I has a short post. .___. Also, Harlowe, you are really weird. :| Prolly wrap up in your next post or mine~

Word Count → 331

There was the bright flash of a blade before the jade eyes of the younger canine, and this caused his panic to increase, naturally -- despite the added adrenaline and the fright within him, there was no more strength to be added to his struggles. Whatever reserves of it he had left were already long gone, exhausted in the initial struggle. Instead, he ceased his struggles, figuring he was as good as gone -- his body went rigid, and simply began to tremble, his fearful snarl still frozen soundlessly onto his chocolate-hued face.

Rio? The boy barely recognized the name, but recognition slowly set in, and he realized and remembered what he had done. He could not have defended his actions if he had even been able to use his voice in that instant; he still did not fully comprehend why he had done what he had done, and whatever reason he had for it was long forgotten. The cool of the blade drew down his chest, through his fur, though it did not slice through flesh. This puzzled him until he felt the cold rest in a different place -- that place that had betrayed him. That place had made him want Rio, that place had made him want the black and white woman and then refused to work for him.

Rather than further panic, rather than premature agony of what he might lose, there was relief within the boy. Without this part, maybe he would be better -- maybe this would fix him. Naniko had loved him as a boy, and he would no longer be a man. Relieved emotion or not, his body jerked and a warped, choked cry of pain rose from the canine's throat as the knife slid into his flesh, a terrible fire burning through his body, consuming all other conscious thought and emotion from him. Warmth in the form of blood ran down his thighs and legs, stark contrast to the otherwise frigid air.

<style>
.sie-skulltxt {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:.05px; word-spacing:3px; text-align: left; padding:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8DD1n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:515px; }
.sie-skulltxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-skulltxt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.sie-skulltxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; text-align:right; }
.sie-skulltxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-skulltxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sie-skulltxt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread