Making progress despite the belly.
He smiled, guessing she had something to do with writing/books was way too obvious but he still felt good about guessing it right. Her voice was heavenly sounding to him, she talked a lot but he enjoyed every bit of it. He was just leaning upon the broom for now, enjoying the conversation with her. He still had a nagging feeling that he needed to retreat and not get caught up with a female, especially a pregnant one.

At the mention of her pack being able to use a talent like his, he cocked his head a bit. He immediately declined, mentally. But slowly he started changing his mind, all while starring right at her. After much internal contemplation he decided, for many reasons, he would indeed look into joining her pack.

"Orin, I think it is time I look into joining a pack. I have lived most my life as a loner, maybe it is time i enjoy the company of other wolves, especially ones who can share their crafts and supplies." His smile widened and seemed very genuine. He of course was not telling all.

"Shawchert is the leader, i take it? If you don't mind i would rather talk to him first. I will mention your name so they know, but i would prefer to introduce myself if that is ok with you? And after we finish this place up" His eyes swept over the place. They did not get much done yet and there was plenty to do. He started sweeping again, this time pushing the piles into one big pile by the door. A little wince of the face and limp of the leg every now and then as he stepped on his wounded leg wrong.

"I do not want to intrude, but if i am to consider joining this pack i would like to inquire on who your mate or who the father is to your soon to be born pups?" Some of the pleasantry in his voice left, though he tried his best to mask that. He did not look at her and acted as if he was busy sweeping when he asked this question.

Messages In This Thread