A Need For Something Long Lost
ooc: Hope you don't mind me joining in but I haven't had much of a chance to rp Smile

Aletha slowly opening her eyes. She saw a haze odd blues and whites of snow. The bright colors assaulting her vision. She quickly closed them and slowly got up, the thin den of snow she had made her self, fell apart around her. Her fur was wet and the snow around her paws was slushy. She let out an irritated gruff and shook her dewy coat once again, all the while still trying to get her eyes used to the harsh white of sun and sunlight.
Finally opening her eyes fully and looking around, the sun was dancing upon the snow, and the trees were raining glistening drops of water. This was the not the first time she had slept in, nor she did not think it would be the last. She had only been a member for a few short days, and done nothing other then hunt small prey. More taken to avoiding others then communicating. It still was all very new and bit over taking for herself.
The sun warmed her fur and she welcomed it heartily for that reason, but the snow had became soft and slushy making it in convenient to walk on and through. Starting into a brisk trot to warm up and continue doing what she had done yesterday, explore.
She walked daintily around the mud puddles, she did not mind water, or ice but mud stuck and clung to her fur, and was a pain to work out.
As she contained on her way, she heard a soft howl, a howl that was not meant to be heard but was an aching sort of howl. She Arched her ears toward the sound and turned into a soundless hunting gait. Her curiosity was aroused and she didn't want to intrude.
Moving to a small bank over looking the scene she propped her canine self up with a log to see what was happening. She looked over to see a white wolf with startling blue eyes, merely a pup really. The pup was talking with an other heavily scarred wolf with a dark grey coat. The grey wolf didn't look like he was planning to harm the adolescent, nor did an thing else located in the area seem to have hurt the pup. He must merely been moody she thought. Ignorantly shrugging it off that no one in the area had did the howl and it was better to move on. As she attempted to hop off the other side of the log her paws slid upon the damp bark making.
The female fell on top of the white pup in a mass of fur and paws. She then lept off in a rush and whirled back to look at what she had caused.
"Oh my god! I am so sorry" she gasped and then starting to splutter out more apologies.

Messages In This Thread