unzip my body, take my heart out
Fading here; I'll have this archived. Sie said it was fair to assume that Zombie meets Kaena and is officially accepted thereafter, so I don't think this needs to be continued ^^

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Zombie was used to such lack of conversational return, but it didn’t bother her—particularly because she was much the same way herself. The only thing preventing this fact at that moment was because she was trying to get her way, and needed to be as cooperative as possible. It wasn’t difficult, she realized now. Yes, I’ve heard… she drawled at length, tilting her head so that her wild mess of black hair shifted slightly with the lean of her body. So this is the infamous Inferni. She looked around as if she were truly seeing the place for the first time. Of course she had heard things with her stealthily curious nature, but specifics were muddled and great details were never discovered. She only knew the basics, and from that alone, she knew she’d fit right in here.

I’d love to, she grinned darkly, black body sliding past her quiet greeter, and the two walked to what would be Zombie’s first joining in quite some time.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread