Now Theres No Holding Back
'Now I'd have to disagree' Io's accented words rang out. 'Your mother must have called you something'. Her tone was light and airy, a sudden change from her words only a minute ago.

Io almost laughed to hard at his next comment, 'Yah sure, tell that to the others, thin maybe'. She said 'others' with a flair. She had always been good at smart comments, perhaps one of the reasons her pack had given up hope on her, why her mother disinherited her. No, that was Iven's fault. Though she didn't blame him, she hadn't been espesially close to the grey male but he had ben a friend. When she was with him she had been a comfortable size, however his death was probably a contributing factor to her weight at the current moment.

Io smiled, knowing this male was not all bad, this was obvious from his words, stoney but with a dash of something else. 'Walking' she said with a shrug. Io shook her head lightly at the following words, 'I am not alone'. This was perhaps a lie seeing as Sarajevo was at least a mile away, but whatever. 'My son is... somewhere'. She took a deep breath of air and, feeling a little more confortable brushed a medium sized strand of white hair away, revealing a larger portion of her red cheeks.

Messages In This Thread