Now Theres No Holding Back
'Your here'. The words were spoken like a child's. She brushed another strand away from her face, now here eyes were full showing, her white muzzle fully showing. 'I'm not sure if your going to attack yet, but I don't think that you are'. Io glanced down at the water, 'Not that I don't think you could cause damage'. She didn't make eye contact the second time, her silver orbs stared at the water.

Io turned back to the male, 'So if your not going to give a name, what about a pack? Or a reason for stopping for conversation'. Io presumed that he had better things to do than talk to her, not that she wanted him to leave. She had wanted to be alone today but her curiousity had gotten the better of her, she was determinded to find out more about this mysterious man.

Io tilted her head at the man and sighed, 'You look tired'. It was a kind statment, her tone showing a faint tint of care, the same tone her son often earned. She didn't know why this man had earned her soft tone, she had only just met him. Perhaps it was his blunt personality, she favoured those who avoid beating around the bush. She hated waiting till someone found a less direct way of telling her something, bluntness was the best way to go about telling people things. Although she hadn't had to be subtle when Iven died, Sarajevo was there.

Messages In This Thread