a color fade out
[html]

Her fingers adjusted her jacket, pink eyes roaming the stranger's body in silent approval. At closer proximity, she could discern more of his features; the man certainly was more attractive than she'd first believed. Her fingers found her muzzle, tapping against it to relieve some of the anxiety she was feeling. He'd raised a brow to match his question: "Oh? Then what did you come for, cara mia ?" The way he said cara mia distracted her for just a moment, her eyes blinking rapidly.

Pushing past the distraction of the oddly seductive language, the Shepherd-mix turned toward the ruined structure. "I heard someone singing, so I thought I might see who it was," she explained. Her hands linked together behind her neck, the crinkle of leather replacing her voice. Her fingers tapped against the back of her neck while she thought. What did the stranger see in the ruins before them that she didn't? Clearly, something was missing. A sigh escaped her, and she cast a sideways glance toward him. "Mi llamo Krystalle. ¿y tú?" She shifted her weight to her other leg.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread