a color fade out
[html]

Sorry if this is a little wonky. Was way distracted while writing it, lol. >.>

Ehno tilted his head slightly to the side as the woman questioned where he’d learned the language. “I grew up speaking italiano, it was simply my first language. An older wolf at my home, Monti Sabini, offered to teach English to mia famiglia when I was young. And español… español I learned from the sailors I traveled with, who came from España, across the ocean.” He’d never really considered it before, though perhaps it sounded a bit grander than it actually was. “I suppose you can say I have a bit of a love of languages,” he admitted with a bit of a wry smile.

He followed her gaze as she turned her head about to the southwest, wondering what there may be in that direction. The Marino’s knowledge of this continent was limited to the area of Nova Scotia. He did very little exploring about here, compared to the journey he’d taken as a youth through Europe. His knowledge of the lands across the ocean was much more extensive, and he drew upon his experience when considering her question. “Si, east, across the ocean. It took a lengthy journey through many lands and the seemingly endless waters to get here.” Amber eyes studied the intriguing woman for a moment. “E tu, Krystalle? Is your southwestern home quite far from here as well?” The ever curious Marino wanted to see what he could learn of the female’s own homeland.

<style type="text/css">
.alliboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.alliboats-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.alliboats p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alliboats {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alliboats-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #72727a; margin:0 auto;}
.alliboats-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread