a color fade out
[html]

Like her, his foreign language was one of native tongue. In Nakzhi, Spanish was common. In San Solace, Spanish was mandatory. At that moment, it proved useful; Ehno spoke with Italian words trapped about English, and it was so very similar to her own native tongue. Listening to him explain about his home, a place he called 'Monti Sabini', was fascinating. It wasn't until he asked about her home that her fascination faded. Silence overtook the Latin female, and she turned her gaze back to the ruined structure they stood before.

"Home is far away, yes. 'm from this place, it's called Nakzhi. Very small, hidden somewhere in the desert." Her home was unknown, and it felt strange to speak about it to a stranger. Her father would have been furious. But her father wasn't there. She was a free woman. She could do as she pleased, couldn't she? A smile breached her features. "Some of the people who came to live there, they speak Spanish. My mother's family, in San Solace, they only speak Spanish. Mi madre taught me." Her mother, who had left so suddenly and without warning, gained no love from her daughter. Krystalle only held respect that a student might offer a teacher.

Her arms crossed more comfortably, the leather of her jacket giving a soft crinkle. "Where do you come from now, Enno? Not my home, in Cercatori. 'm sure I would have noticed a handsome wolf speaking Italiano." Perhaps there was flirting in her tone, but it went unnoticed by the speaker. He wasn't part of her home, and he wasn't part of Nayati's home, so where did he live?

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread