Down, down, down
[html]

WC:309

Eclipse had finally found it in herself to leave the boarders, and nothing happened. She was expecting some big hawk to come up and grab her! She was rather disappointed and yet… rather relieved too! She quickly found herself exploring, but she shouldn’t go too far or daddy would be really mad. She knew he could get mad but she never saw him angry before. Well she didn’t expect to go too far but soon found herself in unknown forest… and quite lost. She tried using her nose to find out where she had been, but she was so busy trying to find her way home that she fell into a hole… as she tumbled into it, she whined a little clawing at the leafy earth, with little help, and fell with a thump. When she regained her breath she had to wonder.. What the heck was a hole doing in the middle of nowhere!! She was unsure of what to do because if she called for help she was sure scary monsters would come get her. She circled the hole, just to make sure there was no way out. When she was sure of it she let out a tiny puppy howl of her own, it wasn’t much at all, and it was scratchy and new. When she was done with her… not so howl, she started calling out. She didn’t want to stay down here forever.

Help me!! Anyone out there? Help me pweaaase!!

She cried out, hoping beyond all hope she was not calling a monster to come eat her up. She kept looking for a way out, her nose to the sky, the dirt was frozen and cold, and she didn’t like being down here, and she couldn’t help continue to wonder why the heck there was a hole here in the first place!!

<style type="text/css">
.curiouseclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9e9e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.curiouseclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.curiouseclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.curiouseclipse {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uhw0D.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#efeded; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Haley

[/html]

Messages In This Thread