Down, down, down
[html]

WC:303 OOC: Yes, yes it is :3

Eclipse kept calling, hoping that someone like her daddy or mommy would come, or even Saul, though he had already rescued the puppy from a tree and laughed about it… she was sure he would laugh about this, but it was better than being stuck down here all day, she’d take the teasing, she’d find something to tease Saul about one of these days.

Eclipse seemed to have found someone or … something’s attention, in the darkness it was hard to tell but something massive passed over her hole, and this made her quiet down and whimper. Then it came closer to her, and soon she could see that it was a big monster! She had actually started pushing herself against the wall, and she heard the thing growling at her… oh daddy was going to be so angry, she would get eaten by this monster! She huddled into the darkest part of the cave… and then the thing disappeared. When she thought the coast was clear she moved out from her hiding spot, and then suddenly without warning, down came a massive furry hand to grab her, she tried getting away but instead as she was jumping up to get out he grabbed one of her hind legs… Oh drat…

Please don’t eat me, please! I am a good girl I swear I felled down and I don’t wanna be eated!!!

She pleaded. As soon as he had touched her. Her little life was flashing before her eyes… every moment was crucial now, and she knew she was a dead puppy. She didn’t want to be eaten, but that massive thing… it couldn’t be hurt by her! She struggled a little to get out of his grip, even tried biting him, but as he had her hind leg, this was quite hard…

<style type="text/css">
.curiouseclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9e9e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.curiouseclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.curiouseclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.curiouseclipse {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uhw0D.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#efeded; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Haley

[/html]

Messages In This Thread