Down, down, down
[html]

WC:334 OOC: ^^

Eclipse was sure there was something wrong with the man, he could only grunt and make whatever else noise except talk. She frowned and sat down in the snow and looked up at him, as he turned around. He could see that he was annoyed with her but she had so few to play with … and the matter of being lost was still at hand. She watched him before she finally made up her mind.

Pwease sir, I’m lost can you help me get home?

She asked earnestly. She was afraid to be alone again, though she was normally a brave pup just knowing there were monsters around even if he was just a wolf that looked ike a monster… with the horns of a deer, she knew there could be other monsters around. She watched the man still with pleading eyes, hoping that he would turn around and help her. She stood and stepped forward, continuing to follow him. Maybe if she kept this up he would lead her home… or to someone who could take her home. That was the plan and it was the best one the puppy could come up with.

I need more hewp… I’ll hewp you! I dunno wif what but I wiilllll!

She begged hoping this would changed the large man’s mind from leaving her in a forest all alone to stay lost here forever, here daddy might not find her here, nor even her mommy. She would be alone and lost forever, and the thought of being alone scared her more than being torn to little tiny pieces by a huge wolf monster with an axe. She wasn’t entirely scared of death, but she was wary of it… she was more afraid of being alone than anything else. She normally had to have someone near her at all times… though why she’d come out here in the middle of nowhere was beyond the puppy. She could not say much about her own actions.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread