Down, down, down
[html]

+3. Your post almost made me die with cuteness.. and King too apparently ;o WHAT A SOFTY. And I dunno if you want to wrap this thread up soon?

There was a question directed in the giant's direction, one he did not try to piece together until after he snarled down at the pup. An invisible force that he pushed with seemed to knock the young girl off her feet and onto her back, completely helpless now. That alone made the foreign warrior stop for a moment, single eye gazing down as the pup closed her eyes and seemed to wait for.. something. Slowly, Viking shielded his fangs from view, and his marred face softened a bit in thought.

In Viking's mind, the pup he saved from the hole was surely a test from the gods. Over the years, the bone washed male silently hid away the soft places in his heart that were reserved for no one but himself. Showing emotions, especially in combat, proved deadly, and so they were locked away deep within his burly, unclothed chest. Presently, he tried just about everything he could think of to get rid of the young wolf other than devouring her, as was common among the Band, but staring at the young thing that curled up right underneath his nose.. there was another, more powerful force at work.

For whatever reason, she was driven by determination, to get home to this.. Dahlia Mai place, and already the silent warrior could tell that she had a strong soul. As Viking knelt there, enveloping the helpless one in his shadow, he understood that this was yet another test, with no clear reward, but the warrior had to see it through to the end. Slowly, his upper body rose so that he was no longer near the ground, sunlight finding its way onto the ground and the pup once more. Then he got up on both feet once more, and leaned down to gently scoop up the pup and place her into the crook of his free arm, the soft creature held against his hardened chest. "No," he finally said in response to her question, glancing from her towards the trees up ahead. "But I find."

<style type="text/css">
.he-libri b {font-weight:bold; color:#66FFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.he-libri .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.he-libri p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.he-libri {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#14100d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/23shsug.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a31606; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread