I've been gone for far to long.
[html]

THANK YOU SO MUCH HALEY!!!!! TABLE BY HER!!! Anywyas, here is the beginning post wifey, and it is my joining post as well. I wasn't sure if I had to post all his info again, since I did in Inferni, and he is kind of already known around here, so yeah, let me know if I should add that.

Itzal

Character name: Itzal

Character birthday: December 3rd, 2009

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: 75% easteren timber wolf & 25% northeastern coyote

Currently played characters: Itzal = main, Vaughan Katruk = secondary.

Itzal walked to the borders, looking up at the sky. He was happy, but sad to be here. Sad because he would have to see the look he caused in Pontiac's eye. He had left, he had disappeared. But he had a good reason. It was for her, always for her. To keep her safe. Itzal sighed softly. He was happy because he would get to see her, he had been longing for her ever since he left. He would finally get to see her, finally get to smell her. He closed his eyes, imagining her scent filling his nose. He sighed again, this time a less stressed one, more peacful sigh. He opened his eyes and paced slowly along the border, mustering up the courage to call to her. Finally he stopped, threw back his head, and howled his heart out for her. He stayed like that, letting his voice ring out of his throat, as it pierced the silence of the day. Finally it slowly faded, and he stood there waiting. Waiting to see if the one thing he truly loved right now would come to him. Waiting to see if he found forgiveness, though he did not deserve it, or hatred, which he truly deserved. He shivered from the suspense, the longing he felt, and the knowing that he had hurt her, and knowing that hurt him too. But there was a part of him that questioned if he had hurt her as bad as he thought. Maybe she was fine, maybe she did not need him as much as he thought she had. Maybe she had just gotten up and moved on, forgetting about him. He whined in pain at those thoughts. They truly hurt him, it was like his heart was being crushed in the hands of life, and for once, he wasn't sure if he could fight back. So he sat down, and waited to see if his heart would be crushed and broken, or freed from this stone cold grasp.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread