I've been gone for far to long.
[html]

3+

She was craving on her-self again, she was not working on any pattern, just releasing the pain from once again being left alone, and the howl at the border lines scared her. She slipped cutting deeper then she had ever before. A sweet silkily lustful moan escaped her lips as she let the pain of the deep cut slip though her blood vessel and move though her body relaxing her, she had found a way to bring the pain she was feeling on the inside out. Watching the blood rush down her arm as she looked at it, she saw dots in front of her eyes. She rolled to her feet knowing she could not escape going to the borders. Moving slowly the female was really in no state to do anything other than roll over and just die, she had lost weight from going all month without eating, she was playing a deadly game with death it’s self, she did not know how sickly looking she was, however she did not care. After Itzal had left her and Ty tried to come back into her life, she just stopped caring, about everything.

Seeing the black male she sneered, and there was another male of her past at the borders. ”My...My…I’m so popular, first Ty and now you.” She could not find it in her to laugh at him, no matter how much of a smart mouth she was being.”So you leave me and now that it’s been a month you have some deep confession of the soul searching you done in that month…right?” She rolled her eyes at him as she stood there looking at him, she felt more anger towards him then what she had Ty. Strange that she had these feelings, she should have been numb to him by now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread