Let the truth be known
Amaranth sat on a rock outside her sea side home. She was hoping that winter would end soon she just wanted to sunbath with her lover and her children. She figured today was the day that she should tell him. After all she was starting to really show in another couple days she’d be unable to hide it anymore. Chocolate colored hand slid across her belly as she smiled. “my world my love my life is perfect.” She just couldn’t help but smiled.

Standing up she groaned in annoyance. Her body was changing and she hated the strain she was feeling. She was listening to her mother staying in this form because she said it was easier. She never listened to her mom but for once she felt she had to she was a mom of two litters and would know better then the girl that had no experience.

She headed to her warm humble home. She had stopped training for now she didn’t wish to strain her body. Well that’s not true she trained slowly only half an hour a day. She didn’t want to get rusty but she also didn’t want to risk hurting the puppies.

Messages In This Thread