Let the truth be known
[html]

WC: 252 OOC: Stupid Niro lol

Niro’s thoughts could be seen by his mate and he couldn’t help but give an audible sigh as she asked him what was wrong. He did have to look away but he would answer her. There was no secrets between them.

“I am afraid I will be the bad parent… ever since I found out the girls have been born, I did all I could, but I don’t think it was enough… Look at Magnolia, she’s so distant, she hates me. My own daughter hates me so much she can’t be in the same room with me anymore.”

He said, he put his hand on his forehead and played with the Mohawk that started sprouting just over his forehead. He was worried, sad and conflicted, but he knew he wouldn’t cry. That was not his thing. Niro was many things but a cryer was not one of them. He stayed silent before looking up at Amaranth as she spoke about her mother, his own thoughts pushed back into his head. He was relieved ot hear that she would try to forgive her mother. It was good because he knew Ayita tried her best to do what was best for Amaranth and his made had yet to see this. He knew that Ayita couldn’t be there for her child as he couldn’t be there for his all the time, but the best thing was they actually tried their very best, though deep in Niro’s mind, he thought he didn’t do good enough.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread