A Tux for a...
[html]
300+

Strel nodded at the time limit set on him. He would have it done early for this leader, just to give time for fitting and refitting as they were likely to happen. Strel had no immediate access to Shawchert's presence as was necessary to the constant alterations he would need to make. It would be a bit tedious, seeking out the man every now and then, so he needed to get as many measurements now as he could to ensure it would all be done faster with fewer inquiries. "I know the months, vaguely enough. But that is not the point. I'll have a first version finished for you in a couple of weeks, maybe less even. I don't know, I haven't done something this big - in grandness, not size - in a long time. It doesn't help I never did something like this either, but I'm sure I'll be a month shy of your date. Should be okay though." He was confident, but that was Strel for you. Cocky and proud.

The price seemed too low to the stranger. Well, he was not about to argue with him, but he was scarcely picky at some times. Strel shook his head a bit, raising his arm. "Really, it's fine. But since you do offer, we can always figure something out later." The redhead was not familiar with machines, and he had no idea what kind of things this man could rig up for him. But maybe.. maybe a better built mannequin? He could use something that was more adjustable, able to change based on what sizes his design needed, but that seemed beyond complicated; he had not even seen any from human trash. Or maybe they had all been decayed? Maybe Shawchert could help. "But sounds fair. We should get going now if you want a suit by your wedding," he suggested, grinning sheepishly as he waved the other man across the border and into the kingdom. He would behave, that was easy to see.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread