A Tux for a...
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 418 OOC: Apologies for the delay ; ;

In Character

Shawchert was almost so overwhelmed with his explanation of how to find a tie, and now almost wished that he just asked the man for one and be over with it, but he wanted Sky to be happy about this because this was what she wanted, though he wanted it too, he could have been happy with the traditional way of doing things and just saying she was his mate. She, however, seemed to want to make it complicated beyond all manner. Shaking his head, he looked at the jewlery that Strel held up to show him. Nodding, he could remember when he had to leave he had to leave most behind that he owned. His father had burned his work that night, as he had watched through the trees, that was what made him finally leave and never look back.

“Well if you say it that way... theres not much more to tell. I was just any other wolf really, well i was Omega the lowest of everyone even the current omega, even though i could easily hunt with the others and provide the food when i was old enough... What got me banished was not myself, but whom I had made friends with. She was a lying bitch, went to my father one day, and in front of the whole pack cried rape.”

Shaw’s hand gripped into a fist, angry with the whole chain of events, but he took a breath.

“She told a story of how i took her and all she held dear to her, and well you know how it goes in a pack. My father drove me out, I had only what i had in my satchel, what i’d always held dear, leaving whatever else I had to my father. The woman probably got most of my treasures, because it was a law, in a way, it was compensation for her... troubles that she would get the belongings of the one who raped her. Ever since I had been wandering, and trying to find a place to call home, and now here I am...

He finished. It wasn’t a fantastic story, and he wasn’t the best at telling them. Especially ones that came so close to his heart. His mother... he never got to say goodbye to her, though he’d tried until he finally left for good. It was a sad spot in his story but he believed it made him grow stronger.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread