A Tux for a...
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 302 OOC: yay for stories lol, nooow what, XD

In Character

For some reason speaking of his past lifted a little weight on him, it wasn’t like he kept it a secret, he was sure to tell anyone who asked but he had not spoke of it recently, and with all that had gone on in the past few months with Orin and the pregnancy, it was probably a bit stressful, and to reclaim and collect what he’d lost and gained, possibly helped him a little. He breathed easier now that was for sure. Strel’s question was one he’d expected, for he had been asked that before.

“You are correct, my omega status did not allow me to speak for myself, though I did my damnedest to st the record straight at least in the eyes of the pack. It wasn’t much help though, they still turned their backs on me.”

He said, but Strel lightened the mood by mentioning Shaw’s new pack, yes he was a leader, and to a great pack at that. He loved his new family, the one he’d hope to spend the rest of his days with.

“You are quite right, my father would be feeling sorry he’d ever done what he had to me. Even back then I was still the smallest, I didn’t grow up until after I was banished. I guess it’s thanks to him, I had to adapt to my surroundings.”

He laughed at his height joke. He was a sight to see and he’d rather use his height as something more fun than intimidating. He only used it as such if he needed to press his authority which wasn’t as much as he thought it would be. His life was by far better here than his old home and he’d keep it that way.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread