Fox in the hen house
OOC: will edit this when i can Sad just for the table sorry i don't have much time to get this all sorted ; ;

Liliana smiled at the lupus girl, and turned to open the stall carefully. She patted the mother’s nose and coaxed the little foal out who stood on sturdier legs than he had in the past. He moved out, curious to what Liliana had, which she’d grabbed a handful of oats from the feed barrel, moving out on long spindley legs. She closed the door slowly, so to not spook the mother, who went back to eating, but her ears were perked at the sign of her baby in trouble.

I do not have a name for him yet, but I have been thinking of claiming him as one of my personal horses. Though my own horse does well, I was hoping he’d be a good sturdy horse.

She said turning her attention to Tatiana. Her hand was now on the foal’s withers. She liked this, getting the young horse used to the smell of new wolves. It was satisfying, but she knew if she set him free he would become more suseptable prey to other wolves who actually hunted horses.

Perhaps you can help me name him?

She said, patting his cream colored coat. He flicked his tail and was eyeing Tatiana with wary eyes. He was still new to the world and didn’t know how things worked, but he still had instincts that would always come first. And these two animals next to him were his mortal enemies, yet there he stood being taken care of and unharmed. Liliana wondered what went through the baby horses’ mind at this thought. She wasn’t sure how to interpret the foals mind, even if she could speak low speech he was probably way too young to still talk yet, but that’s what Lili thought. She was not a learned wolf or anything so she did not know what to think in any case.

Messages In This Thread