To mend a broken soul
ooc- sorry it's short! and the phrase says, 'See those stars up there? To me you shine brighter than they could ever in the many centuries.'

Mizu nodded her head, listening to how the weather was. She shivered a bit, she didn't like the cold very much but it didn't really bother her. She just prefers to be in warmer weather. Mizu felt a rush of happieness as the girl in front of her who had seemed so tense smiled. She grinned, happy that she was loosening up more. As the girl began to speak she perked her ears, listening carefully. "Those are great skills! I can't cook to save my life! and I am not a neat freak. Not even close!!" She giggled, "I am pretty good at dancing though." She gave a little wink and grinned, giggling at her sort-of joke.

She let out a happy and content sigh as she looked up at the dark sky. She noted the few constalations that she could recognize.. She thought of her mother and smiled, muttering something that she would tell her every night, Orada olan yıldız görüyor musunuz? Benim için onlar asırlardan hiç olabilir daha fazla parlatacak." It was quite a long phrase but it was something that comforted her always.

Messages In This Thread