Is This Home?
[html]

Blahblahblah.

Gotham watched with hard eyes as Fia listened to him, feeling a sort of pride at being obeyed. He caught the little gesture she did, but instead of scolding her more, he paid most of his attention to the speaking Mizu... as his tail sweeped to bat little Fia in the face, playfully reminding her of her manners.

This Mizu character seemed okay... but then, so had Nuki. Gotham chewed on his lip, debating heavily as to what he could grant her. Fia begged and pleaded for the white wolf to be allowed to stay, and the girl didn't seem any sort of dangerous. "I guess I could show you around the basic area... You'd have to speak with my mother Savina or our beta, Anu, in order to actually join should you decide to." He paused, then relaxed a bit with a smile.

"The name's Gotham, by the way. Gotham Phoenix. Fia here is my little cousin." He glanced down at her. "A little cousin who's supposed to be near the manor, not at the border..." His scolding was half-hearted, as indicated by the half-smirk he had on his face. "You're lucky I found you before my sisters; they'd have told your parents."

Then he turned back to Mizu, smirking fully. "I can show you around. C'mon. It's better to be with someone from the pack than to be alone, anyway." He tilted his head toward the direction of the manor, the heart of the territory, and waved a hand. "So where do you come from, miss Mizu?"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6dbaa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2b4821; }
.allifreebei07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei07 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#71ab5e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei07.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6dbaa; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei07-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #2b4821; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei07-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #b6dbaa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+411
[/html]

Messages In This Thread