Wapakalypse
[html]

Ahahaha, I can picture a Jackal version of Max now xD wc 339

Tala found it near impossible to read his emotions. It would never occur to her that he had none. That thought was both absurd and rude in the mind of the fae to the point where it would not linger for but a second. In her amber eyes he was just reserved, proper and inquisitive. Tala did not need to know more, however it would be nice to me able to see where his mind is at in terms of friendliness. Tala had survived off of reading aggression through the face and the voice. This boy however showed neither. His body was rather neutral as well. This boy certainly was a new sight for her near three year old eyes. He seemed acceptive of her words simply by the ones he chose to speak in return. That was good, right?

His actions were to sit. The silence between them grew and Tala watched him for a long moment longer to sit down where she was as well. Her Lupus body comfortable in the snow. "Now, tell me what you would wish to know and I will do my best to answer it for you. Tsrmono." Tala was new to explaining the pack to strangers. She could not go off on speeches about what they were and what they did right off the top of her head. She was working on that still. Give her time, and she wished to be able to say as much about this pack to others as the members who had been here years could vouch.

Many would not think that she was as new to this pack as she is. She had not been here her entire life, the Djose woman had shown up near the ever of four months ago. Her title was barely developed, let alone accepted among the ranks yet. This was all so new. Tala was taking her new life one step at a time. This story she told him would follow the same path. One word at a time.

<style type="text/css">
.tala-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa9977; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tala-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tala-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tala-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#fafccc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pgeJL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99aabb; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#887766; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread