heaven's light
[html]

Like Talitha, Aerona appeared solitary once comfortable in a social setting. At least, her comment of the mansion brought the hidden de le Poer to believe such a thing. She hadn't wanted to live in the mansion after a while herself; too many people, not enough privacy. Gentle, awkward laughter escaped the mouth of the Lykoi. "Yes, I can see where that would cause problems." She tossed auburn curls out of her face. "Those who live in the building are distasteful anyways." The words didn't exclude Kaena, but the granddaughter didn't think to rectify that at the moment. No one else could hear the words, after all.

The sigh drew Talitha from thoughts she found unpleasant, and crimson eyes returned to the golden body of the coyote. "Of course I don't mind helping. I offered, after all." It was a firm mention; she had offered, and she was not prepared to turn down a request for help. The Ganesa female's lack of sociability, however, didn't leave many options. Silently, she pondered the lands. An idea struck her. "We have other buildings. They don't have occupants." The gas stations on Devil's Demesne.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread