where you invest your love, you invest your life
[html]

Me too. ._.

For a moment, the young Lady of the court simply watched her mate and their puppies. It was nothing short of a miracle that she had gotten to where she was in life, and Princess could not imagine being happier than she was in that moment. The children she had created with Haven had begun to grow so rapidly, their personalities becoming so vividly apparent to the young mother. She laughed softly for a moment at the look that adorned Felicity's face, so similar to Princess' own. Felicity was the most like her, not only in appearance, but also in demeanor.

The lithe woman nodded as Haven spoke to her, golden eyes focused on his handsome face. "I am, but it's okay. I did sleep well." She always slept well when he was with her, for even if she was haunted by anything in the night, her pumpkin Knight was there to fight off the demons. Walking gracefully into the room and settling herself neatly on her knees on the floor, she watched the way that Robin and Linden wrestled with such energetic excitement. "How are you this morning, my love?" she asked Haven, reaching out to run her fingers along his thigh affectionately.

<style type="text/css">
.princessfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d2959; }
.princessfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; text-align:center;}
.princessfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f5e8eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a5a87; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessfreeb01-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f5e8eb; margin:0 auto;}
.princessfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #fdfbfc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
-
[/html]

Messages In This Thread