Half of me’s the gasoline
[html]

tee hee. Bangle is all kinds of adorable :3. I’m also assuming he’s in optime, but if he’s not , shoot me a pm and I’ll fix it ^^; And Ezra has very little experience with werewolves so he’s always a little confused by them XD.

The stranger who introduced himself as Bangle didn’t look like a threat, but he did seem… peculiar. Ezra’s brows furrowed in confusion as he tried to figure out what this man was all about. The hybrid offered a bulky paw to shake, looking at the interaction curiously. The secui paw was odd looking compared to the slender, human-like paw of the stranger before him. “I’m… Ezra, from the Court,” he said pleasantly despite the hint of confusion still lingering in his voice.

“I just felt like a run, to get a bit of space from my girl and get a bit of fresh air. Been cooped up in the house all winter,” He was sure that the man before him could relate about the caged feeling; he was sure everyone felt that after a long, hard winter like the one they had just experienced. It felt like it had lasted for a century. Now that the air was crisp and the flowers were starting to grow back, Ezra wanted nothing more than to get completely immersed in the spring time. Ezra offered the newcomer a genuine smile, in the mood to have a chat with someone new.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]

Messages In This Thread