Half of me’s the gasoline
Table by sie! <3
[html]

Sorry for the wait, life sucks sometimes :< also ezra has never drank before so excuse him XD

The man instantly realized there wasn’t a mean bone in this coyote’s body, or at least he outwardly seemed that way. Feeling more comfortable with the odd man, Ezra let out a reluctant smile at Bangle’s remark. “Oh gosh no I’m not a prince, we’ve only got a king. But i am the court Marquis,” he said happily, proud of the rank he had managed to procure. Ever was a more valuable asset to the pack due to her affinity for the horses and therefore was ranked higher than him. Ezra thought about getting a hobby for a moment, but quickly stopped caring.

Bangle took out a dark bottle with some sort of liquid in it, which he quickly guzzled down. Ezra nodded to the toast, and when it was offered to him, the boy took the bottle happily. “To freedom!” he said, reiterating Bangle’s toast. The bottle was held clumsily in the secui’s paws, but he got it eventually. Ezra took a gulp of the foreign drink, and forced it down despite the highly unpleasant taste in his mouth. Face still contorted in unhappiness, Ezra turned to the man beside him and shoved the bottle back. “Ugh... What is that?” the hybrid asked, confused beyond belief. Nothing he had ever tasted was that foul.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread