A Break In The Clouds
[html]

oh my gosh, feel free t kick me ver hard in the face! for some reason this thread is blocked on my school computers so i couldnt reply and then i forgot! <33

The young male picked up on the negative tension almost straight away. While his posture and voice had remained both polite and well meaning, something in the male in front of him seemed to have interpreted it wrong. Perhaps it was the actual words Saul used instead of the tone with which he said them- they were quite challenging just their own. The young Theta plagued himself in doubt, internalising the misinterpretation as something that he'd done. And if he'd done it then in his mind he could certainly fix it agan. Checking his stance he remained the dominant figure as was proper but he allowed his tail to flicker behind him in a gesture that said he meant no harm. Of course, the Theta was not expecting the one word answer, or the frostiness with which it was delivered.

"Well then, its nice to meet you. I'm Saul Stormbringer."

He answered, pushing past the social awkwardness that the one worded answer had created. It said everything Saul needed to know- the male had no desire to continue the conversation or to get to know his pack mates at all. Saul wondered why Conor had let him in the pack at all. But he knew the autumn hued leader was very in to second chances and there didnt seem to be anything outwardly wrong with the male. He was just a little antisocial is all. Saul vaugely remembered Belial, another antisocial male to brave Dahlia's innards. Fixing the male in front of him with a green stare.

"What brings you to Dahlia?"

He asked, tone polite and friendly while he tried to figure out what this male was all about. He had no idea and decided to wait for some answers before he made a final judgement.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread