waltzing on air
[html]

sorry for the wait.

The male was quick to make his introduction and get to his point. Though he spoke very little, which Xeris found slightly odd, his words spoke volumes. A rapist? In Phoenix Valley? And one that was apparently related to the gray-furred male before her. She watched Noah's single ear--what had happened for him to lose the other one? At least her ear injury was only minor--flatten with shame as he spoke, and felt rather sorry for him. She wouldn't have wanted to have to task herself with spreading the news that her relative was going about raping white-furred wolves, that was for sure.

After a moment's hesitation, Xeris responded quietly. "I see," was her simple response at first, before she added. "Thank you for telling me. That's very noble of you, helping out your packmates in such a situation." She looked him over once more, her eyes again focusing on his injuries; but she didn't want to go from one tough subject straight to another. She was once again silent for a moment, before speaking again. "It's nice to meet you, Noah, even under such...circumstances. I've been recovering from an accident during the snowstorm, so I haven't been out much lately."

<style type="text/css">
.xerRWtable b {font-weight:bold; color:#919191; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerRWtable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-indent:0px;}
.xerRWtable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerRWtable {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/169qm50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 275px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread