M. My world has never been the same
[html]

ooc: Poor King, doesn't get the hint xD.

With the giant's eye downcast, he noticed as the white queen sat down on the makeshift throne. The moment she did, albeit less than regally with her hands and knees drawn up, he took strides and sat down cross-legged before her. Large hands grasped the sides of his helm as he removed it from his thick, braided head, keeping it bowed as he placed the item to the ground, off to one side. Pierced ear flicked forward as he listened to his snow-white queen speak, offering to go out of her way, someday, to look for more decent bedding for the foreign warrior. "This warrior.. grateful, my queen," he spoke deeply, words laced with an accent.

Inwardly, the colossal male took notice of the differences with his queen, and his former queen. Naniko didn't lash out physically at him when he wasn't punctual, didn't scream at him for not being a tougher fighter for the clan, but King was not about to look around that. Taut shoulders slackened slightly as the queen kept on speaking her mind and taking a general interest in the bone washed giant. It prompted the roughened up male to speak, something he was not used to doing. "Fine. Pack good. I train.. guard pack." His English was broken, and the warrior wasn't quite sure if he had answered his leader's questions, and his face contorted in a wince, nearly expecting for her to finally lash out. "Hva enn min dronning ønsker," he mumbled.

<style type="text/css">
.viking {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/viking.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.viking2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B84C0C; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.viking b {color:#FDE85D;}
.viking p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread