Firework
[html]

occgoodnessss

'Well if you find you have any, I live in a human cabin a few minutes from the village, just near the stables' his eyes darted to the fire and the male stood up. 'Excuse me, I just have to throw a few logs on the great fire'. He grabbed the bag of logs that were behind the larger log he sat on. The tan male held the bag in one hand and produced three logs with the other, casually placing them at the great fires heart. He did this a few more time before setting the bag down in its original place and taking his seat again.

'I do not expect you to have solid belief in the lore as I do not, I was raised a logical man and my mind is still factoring what I have learnt. But I believe there is something. I can aver that there is something about this place that feels different to everywhere else' he explained, after retrieving his seat and expressing his thoughts.

'Hmmm... What next?' he murmured to himself, racking his brain for any clues on what he could teach next. Shall I tell you how the Great Fire and AniWaya started?' It was an intresting story with an obvious diagnosis, but that was irrelevent to the story, it was about teamwork and brotherhood. J'adore found it hard to choose between the two stories as they both competed for his favour, a stark comparison to when he first joined AniWaya. His mind told him it was all rubbish, but when he gained Ptitsa as his (ever absent) spirit guide, the experiance threw him and his mind what unsettled for days. His mind had settle on the fact that perhaps the stories were true. They were realistic, unlike some religions. There was definetly something about AniWaya.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread