Tidepools
[html]

Story! Doing it this way so theres no recycling! Big Grin

J'adore settled himself, ready to tell the story he was so well versed in, 'It is said that at some point, we knew nothing...' The story carried on the same way, slow, deliberate and well told. When he had finished he sighed, 'It is a beautiful tale, but the begining I'm not sure off', he paused wondering whether to carry on in case he offened his companion, 'I've read books and seen things, I have evidence to support the fact that our long ago kinsmen were confined only to their smaller four legged form, hunted by humans and living feral'. He had read the human books about the wolves from their time.

J'adore hated to imagine what it would be like to stay in his Lupus form twenty four seven. The male spent most of his time in Optime form, sometimes changing into his Secui form, and even less often into his Lupus form. It would certainly make tending the Great Fire difficult without hands and jointed thumbs.

'I can tell you the other one about the fire' J'adore said, 'I like that one better, it is easier to visualise'. The images of the big and little snakes well, and the owls and the water spider. It was a more vivid story, a nicer one to tell children. The other one demanded more explainations, while the second story was more straight forward and simple.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread