On the road again (traveling begining)
[html]

out of character text

Ren's ears picked up as she heard Kami's voice. She turned and smiled at the stern male standing and huuging him lightly. She was happy he decided to join her. "Its fine its fine." She semi-laughed out "We can make up time with pace." She checked around, making sure everything else was in place. She nodded and turned her attention to him, scrunching her eyes before smiling at Kami's lack of supplies. "I guess your use to traveling alot lighter then I" She shrugged and went to grab her bow and winter cloak as she did she called back to the male "I hope you dont mind if we go visit Jefferson real quick before leaving clan grounds, I just wish to keep him posted about our progress and which pack we will be traveling to." She smiled as she grabbed the bow and cloak, and, after swinging the pack over her shoulder she walked to the door, pausing in the doorway to wait for the male before walking out into the snow.

The sun was shining brightly and the wind was nothing but a slow occasional breeze. The sun shone just above the horizon and Rens fur glittered the bright blue as she closed her eyes and took a slow deep breath. Yes today is a good day for traveling Her minds voice whispered happily. She turned to Kami again. Nodding to the larger male before strutting off into the outdoors, making her way down the many trails that led from her home and out into the world. She made her way northwest towards the ranch, were they would find Jefferson...hopefully. It was only pure luck that her cabin was in the southeast corner of P.V, otherwise, they would lose time going to see the patriarch. Ren walked quietly for a while till they hit the small lakes. She tried to concentrate on any icy spots that may have appeared in the night, but her mind had others plans and without thinking she began talking to the male. "So what lead you to volunteer to travel with me?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread