Dead weight
[html]

Very short. My apologies; they rest WILL be better.

While she drew in the soft wood of the tree, she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. Halo's exit, Zombie's words. All went unnoticed until the black creature asked a direct question. What was the thing she drew? Talitha's shoulders shrugged upwards. "I'm not sure. I've seen it in books." She wouldn't admit that she couldn't read them to find the name of the animal. It was a weakness she was not yet ready to divulge to the world. As the final curve to the barbed tail was finished, the artist stepped back to study her work. "It looks dangerous; I think it suits you and your name." Empty crimson eyes turned sideways to view her companion. Scorpions felt fitting.

An exhale escaped cream lips. "Have you enjoyed Inferni so far, friend?" Friend? No, Zombie was no friend; it was the Lykoi's habit of no-names that drove her to classify the woman as such in that moment. Perhaps later, she would enlighten the dark fae thing to her beliefs. First, she needed to help the woman with...something. Home. Sobriety. The land. With her desire to draw upon the bark of the tree, she'd forgotten exactly what she'd offered to do.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread