Shadows in the Night
[html]

No Problem. Sorry about the incredibly short post >< Word Count-200+

Politely declining the offer of tea, Syliva stood and tested her paw. Jaden smiled at her use of a few curses. She was quite a character. “Times are better now than they have been, but you are right I suppose.” If she didn’t want any more help from a stranger then she had gotten already, who was he to make her take it?

The other wolf seemed slightly different in personality now then she had before. Maybe she trusted him slightly? Or maybe she was still in shock from her injury causing her personality to be unstable. It didn’t really matter. She provided her name to the man’s and he smiled. “Silyva Sapphire, A pretty name.” Giving her a questioning glance, Jaden slipped his thumb under the shoulder strap near his belly. “What do you plan on doing now Silyva? It’s getting late and I have some cooking to do, so I must go soon. If you like you can join me. I don’t bite, or at least I haven’t yet,” He grinned, “but if you want to be on your way I understand too. I might not be interested in eating much after an ordeal like yours.” Maybe he would see her again sometime, if she decided to leave. He could always grill her with questions then.

<style type="text/css">
.snowlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.snowlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b6262; letter-spacing:1px}
.snowlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snowlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#071923; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/343gkt4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#617984; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #05121c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread