The Fantasy
[html]

OOC: +5

The woman seemed to realize that he didn't want to elaborate on the whole entire story about Shawchert and Orin simply because it always made him angry when he thought about it. He couldn't help but be angry about it. It wasn't a mateship, and they didn't even like each other that way so he didn't understand why there was a pregnancy happening. He dropped the subject in his mind then though, so he didn't have to let his anger fester in his head. They instead talked on about where Krystalle was born. The woman spoke of a city in the state where Krys was born. Mars never really got into detail about the cities in Nevada, and the man had never been there himself, but he did read a map at some point and he had seen something to the jist of what the woman had said, not the first few, but the last one sounded like it was the right one. I think it's that last one. Las Vegas. the man quietly commented as she went on to say that Kryssy's name was cool. Mars actually cocked a small grin on his lips, even though it was short lived, only lasting a few seconds. He was silent though, letting his guitar speak instead of his mouth by him strumming his fingers across his guitar.

Soon the woman would start to talk about Axel. Mars looked out to his coal furred companion and he listened to her questions. He was a gift from a friend. the man spoke, it was true, Addison had randomly brought the Court a sheep and some sheep meat, but Mars had been a greedy bastard and ended up taking both the sheep meat and the live sheep for himself to keep as a pet. Why he had done so, he didn't know, nor did he really think about it. He just kept the sheep, and ever since then, the little bastard seemed to take a liking to following Mars around. Mars was actually very surprised about how docile the ram was, but maybe it was because he was the only ram around, there weren't even ewes in CdA. Only goats that fainted, owned by Sky Katruk. Axel has bitten me a few times. He also tried to ram me once, but I got away from him and he ran into the porch like a dumbass. the man spoke, amusement evident in his voice because of the thought of the ram when Mars had apparently did something to piss him off. He couldn't remember what exactly he had done but it was something. He's mostly friendly though. I think that uhm...female sheep are kinda dumb, and pretty easier to deal with though... I dunno really what goats are like...Never had one.. the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders briefly.

He also chews on shit when he's inside the house. Mars randomly added, remembering that he did that. You want sheep or something? he asked, cocking his head to the woman.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread