I need my friends, family, everyone
500+

The female was sad, Falgar was sad, Noah was sad. It seemed to her that she was draining the life and soul out of everyone she met with her depression and sickness. Jace had no doubt that there was ill growing inside her mind, she could feel it when she had quiet time alone which was a lot of the time. It gnawed at the well of her sanity, niggling little voices that she couldn't shake off no matter how hard she tried. She hadn't told anyone about it, she hadn't really spoken to anyone much besides Temo, Jace was worried for her adopted son that she couldn't seem to find anywhere despite how much she looked about for him, not daring to howl in case the demon monster was hiding nearby waiting to pounce upon her now fragile body.

Her attention was pulled by a softly growled word from Noah, and blinked at him surprised. Noah had growled Lucifer's name but how had he known it had been the black demon male from Anathema that had invaded her most private of places with his unyielding non existence of mercy? Unless.... Jace felt her blood run cold, had others besides herself been attacked too? Was this an invasion upon their land by their neighboring pack. The She wolf shook her head to clear it, this was matters for the Alphas to work out, political debates and such were not a strength she had within her, Jace was an upfront person, if she didn't like someone she would tell them, her mind did not work in the ways of politicians.

A frown adorned her muzzle as she noted Falgar's strange behavior, the male seemed unusually melancholy and she sighed as he placed his head on the ground with his cheek pressed against her. She smiled as Noah accepted her request and moved himself closer to them so it didn't seem as though he were an outsider looking in.Still the silence stretched and Jace didn't see any reason to break it, idle chit chat, like thinking politically was not her style. The pregnant woman was content to simply sit with her friends. Footfalls had her head turning and her tail wagged excitedly as Temo approached, brown tipped white blurring, the woman sat up onto her haunches with an easy and slightly apologetic smile, her pregnant stomach once again becoming glaringly obvious to all with eyes who looked at the scarred hybrid female.

"Temo!" The single word that came from her mouth was filled with all kinds of love and happiness and trust. Jace could see Noah was eyeing Temo and smiled at the three legged sable male to let him know everything was okay. She turned back to face Temo again and had the grace to look embarrassed about her actions,

"I'm sorry I left the den but I just really wanted to stretch my legs and get away from it for a while, didn't mean to worry you." She glanced over at Noah again,

"Noah this is Temo, my mate." She said it with pride in her voice.

Messages In This Thread