Is your heart still beating?
[html]

Silvano nodded at his sister, almost absently. He had been concerned for people during the blizzard, but everyone got out all right and little was damaged in the pack, which was a very good thing in his mind. It had just been hard to get out after it since the snow was so very high. It was funny to see the snow drifts against the first story windows being so high against the pane. It had made him laugh at the time with some of the others at the manor, but now that Artemis was awake, it seemed less important. "Did she tell you about all that snow we go? That was absolutely ridiculous? I wish you could have seen it. You would have dragged us all out into it." He grinned at Artemis, but then realized he probably said something wrong. She must feel like she had missed out on so much and here he was talking about what she would have enjoyed so much. "Sorry..," he apologized softly, feeling guilty.

He looked at the book in her hands as he listened to her. He never knew what a coma was like but he knew that people speaking could influence dreams. Maybe that was what was happening to Artemis. Or maybe it was just that her mind was stuck in a limbo with no way up or down or out with a random music player constantly on around her. "That doesn't sound fun at all, Artie..," he commented, furrowing his brows as he gazed up at her. "Mama, Amata, and Cambria - Mati too - were always in here with you. I didn't come as often as I'd have liked but.. you were in very good hands." Those four were the best, especially since three were related and one of those was their very own mother.

The book.. he had been reading it to Artemis in short spurts but he knew that they were not far at all. "I was also reading it for Mama while she was with you, so she could preoccupy herself just a bit with something fun. I think.. I think we left off..," he faltered off, gently taking the book from her hands and looking through to his bookmark. "I think we just met Long John Silver." He handed the book back. "I think he's the villain of the story."

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
By Alli
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread