Is your heart still beating?
[html]

300+
written during class, posted after

Silvano furrowed his brows, watching the looks on his sister's face. What was going on inside of her head? What was she thinking about with her face all distraught like that? But if she was truly worried about not knowing the story, no worries! Silvano was not hurt she did not know it, or remember it, because he did not know how a coma worked for the person asleep. He had no clue so he could not fault her for not recalling all that he had read to her so far. It was no problem, not a big deal! "Artie! It's okay! You can just read and catch up, it's nothing big," he tried to comfort his sister, grasping her hand tightly in his own. He tried to show her an encouraging countenance, even though his sister would not look at him, and even then she had tears glistening in her eyes, still not shed.

"Would you like me to leave?" he offered softly, thinking perhaps he was just distressing Artemis. His emerald hued gaze was full of understanding; he knew she must have been having a hard time. Silvano could not fault her there. "I can go get you something, if you want. Food, maybe. Anything else, if you want it." He just wanted to help her, to do his best. Silvano wanted to be another Dreamer knight, a fighting Dreamer. He lacked Artie's former energy and zeal and presence, but he could be a quiet knight, wise, but strong at heart. Maybe he ought to talk to Jazper, but right now, his sister Artemis was his focus. She needed him here and now and that was where his mind was at. "I can go get you Cambi or maybe Mama, if you want to talk to them instead of me." Maybe it was a girl thing and she could not talk to him because Silvano was her brother and not her sister or even mother.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
By Alli
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread