Such fond memories, such wounded hearts..
[html]

my apologies for the extreme lateness of this post. I really suck at this.

Temo Wolfe

"Hello, Ookami. Good to see you again," Temo replied to Ookami. He turned and nodded to the other, "Hi." His eyes then track around the room looking in wonder at all the paraphernalia. He knew some plants had medicinal properties, but was surprised there were so many.

Temo followed Angel out the back door being careful not to bump it fearing he would continue it's need to separate from the cabin. He had a puzzled look in his eyes as she mentioned helping jerk the meat. He wondered why she would want to jerk it. As she talked about the smoker, he realized "jerk" was another term for smoking meat.

Temo glances around, "I've only read about preserving meat by smoking. I've never actually seen it done." He continues glancing around trying to spy the bag she mentioned. "I'm not familiar with "cinder" wood. What tree is it from?"

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread